Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week 4 of Web 2.0

Here are some links to some of the RSS feeds I have added to my Google Reader.


http://www.lakelandcam.co.uk/
Retired Postman Tony Richardson goes walking every day in the Lake District with his dog and takes photos of the views.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/
Great food website with recipes from all  well known UK Chefs, Cooks and Cookery writers.
Well laid out and easy to navigate around

http://www.cathaven.com.au/
Go on...you know you want one! Give a cat a home and don't be tempted to buy one from a pet store.

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
Hillarious blog about funny and often disastrous professionally made (hard to believe sometimes) cakes.

http://lovelylisting.blogspot.com/
Another very funny blog containing listings from various real estate websites.

6 comments:

  1. Well done I like how you have given a description of each RSS feed so I know what they are about.
    Cheers Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is cakewrecks, especially the wedding cakes. Thanks for listing it. If I got lumped with one of those horrors, I'd turn into Bridezilla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed. You've gone above and beyond :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jimmy

    Yes I think I know who you are, and you surely know who I am. Hope you find a cat soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can say, not much - not good at prattling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cakewrecks. I'll be adding that to my RSS feeds.

    ReplyDelete